We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
The toy clearance has started at Target! Target currently has some toys marked down 30-50% off. The Big 70% off Toy Clearance usually happens around the end of July, so they toys you see marked down now will be a part of that clearance. Last year the toy clearance went 70% a little later then usual and not all of the items seem to be marked down all at once, instead they seem to be marking down the toys in stages. Here are the dates the markdown happened last year:
- August 2nd ~ most of the stores went 70% off
- August 9th ~ more stores went 70% off
This clearance doesn’t seem to be as big of a deal as it has been in previous years. It’s still a great way to pick up toys and games to save for birthdays and Christmas. If you aren’t familiar with the 70% off toy clearance you can learn more with the following posts:
- Learn about the 70% off Toy Clearance at Target (Usually happens January and July)
- Getting ready for the 70% off Target toy clearance
- Tips for shopping the day of the sale
Here is a peek at some of the items that are on clearance this year, I am noticing a lot of games have been marked down this time around.