Target Toy Clearance currently 30% off (Should go to 70% off at end of July)

We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.

I mentioned that the BIG 70% off Target toy clearance will probably take place at the end of July (if it happens the same as previous years).   I use this sale to stock up on gifts for my family, friends and holiday donations.   It saves money when you buy these gifts ahead of time at 70% off.   You do need to make a list and have a plan so you have a general idea of who each toy or game will go to.

I am sharing just a few of the toys I spotted that have recently been marked down to 30% off.   Keep in mind that if some of these toys may not be available at all locations and there is a chance that some of these items may sell out before they get marked down to 70% off or even 50% off.

I saw several Fisher-Price Trio sets at 30% off

Each year there are usually at least some Imaginext sets on clearance. My kids loved these! These would make great gifts if you have some pre-school age kids to buy for.

There also always seems to be some Tonka items on clearance each year.

There were quite a few different Thomas the Train themed items on clearance.

If I remember correctly, the entire Made by Me line was marked down to 30% off.

Fisher-Price iXL 6-in-1 Learning System and most of the cartridges were on clearance too.

Fisher-Price Kid Tough cameras were 30% off.

I also notice several different Leap Frog items marked down. This is another brand that makes great gifts, we have loved every Leap Frog item we have owned.

You can also find games on clearance, this year I saw Scrabble Slam

The Loopz games were also marked down, we own this game and it’s a lot of fun.

It appears as if the entire Paper Jamz line is 30% off. We own the quitar and drums and they are lots of fun. My guess is these items will be back at Christmastime, but with new stylings and new songs.

We have a house full of boys and they love Nerf, the majority of the Nerf items we buy have been picked up at Target when they are 50-70% off. These items were actually already marked down to 50% off.

There always seems to be an abundance of Disney princess items on clearance and this summer is no exception.

There are also some Disney Fairies items that are currently 30% off.

These Play Wonder dolls are marked down too.

I found a couple different varieties of Liv dolls and accessories on clearance.

So there you have it, a little peek at some of the clearance items you can currently find on marked down to 30% off at Target right now.   These items will get marked down to 50% off and then finally 70% off (provided they don’t get snatched up before the next markdown comes).   I usually just wait until 70% off to see what I can find.

Oh, and I should mention that sadly I haven’t seen any Lego sets on clearance yet. Let’s keep our fingers crossed that some of them get marked down! Buying Lego’s on clearance at Target is my favorite way to buy them!

Similar Posts


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.