Simple Easter Gifts (from Target One Spot)
We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Another holiday is around the corner, and you probably feel like you got done celebrating one. Don’t know what to get your kids for Easter, or get for their friends? For all those busy parents, mom’s, sisters, grandma’s and friends… here’s a few super simple gift idea.
Here is all you will need
- Small Clay Pots (found in Dollar Spot)
- Acrylic Paint (I just used the colors I had laying around, but you can go to Walmart or Michael’s they are .50 each) I just used bright colors green, teal, purple and light pink)
- Chalkboard name tags found in Dollar Spot (I got flower shape, they have all different shapes)
- Gel Pens (I used these for second idea and the white pen to write on chalk board tags)
- Easter Mini Pads of Paper found in Dollar Spot
- Easter Twine (green and pink) found in Dollar Spot
- Water colored gift Tags found in Dollar Spot
- Egg Chalk found in Dollar Spot
- Easter Carrot bubbles found in Dollar Spot
- Green moss, I used my shredder to shred green paper or you can just buy green moss paper found at Target
First What’s inside Easter Pots? Can you guess?! Surprise! Its bubbles and chalk!!
These are super quick! The hardest part is waiting for the paint to dry! Just paint your cute small clay pots. I painted the inside and use 2 coats of paint. Added my green grass. Wrote some cute little saying on the chalk board name tags. I used the white pen from the gel pen set I found in the dollar spot to write the sayings. Lastly, just add your cute carrot bubbles and egg chalk! What kid won’t enjoy this sweet surprise! You don’t even realize what it is until you take it out of the pot! Hooray!
For those older kids and friends, I just wrap some twine around one little Easter pad and added some colored gel pens. I wrote Happy Easter on the water colored name tags I picked up in the Dollar Spot.
Happy Easter Everyone!!
Those are so cute!
Love it!!! Thanks for sharing.
Love your blog too!!!