We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Here’s a fun contest for LEGO fans! LEGO Ideas is partnering with Target and asking guests to challenge themselves by creating their favorite Disney film moment out of LEGO bricks! This contest is a great opportunity to invent a LEGO set that could be exclusively sold at Target! So if you have a love for building fun stuff with LEGOS, then this task is for you!
You can create everything from you favorite scene, character and more! You must submit your final creation by June 13th 6 am EST in order to qualify. Here are the categories the judges are looking for:
- Favorite character or item from a film
- Iconic scenes or dioramas
- Something that symbolizes what Disney means to you
The panel of judges will include members from LEGO Ideas, Target and Disney. After the judging takes place, there will be a total of 5 items that will be left up to a vote from fans. One lucky winner receive the following:
- You will earn 1% of the total net sales of their product
- You will get ten complimentary copies of the LEGO Ideas item
- You will receive full credit and a bio in set materials as the LEGO Ideas Fan Designer
Keep in mind there are some rules and regulations that are tied to this challenge. You can read all of the information by clicking the “learn more” tab on this page.
Don’t forget, you can pre-order all 3 of the 100th Disney Anniversary sets at Target.com. These sets will be released on June 1st.