We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc. All opinions are my own. #BrighTENtheSeason
My favorite time of year is the period between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Those weeks are filled with family fun, service for others and good food. We love to open up our home and host a party or two. One of the things that I enjoy most about the holidays is the festive food and drink that add to our fun family events.
The weekend I look forward to most is the one following Thanksgiving, we pack it full of fun family activities (and great food & drinks). Spending time with family is one of the most important things we can do. Having traditions helps our family bond, brings us closer together and it gives us memories to last a lifetime. We have traditions that we do every year on Thanksgiving weekend and here are just a few of the things we plan:
- My mom, sister and I head out for some Black Friday shopping and lunch.
- Our family treks over to the local tree farm to find the perfect Christmas tree. We spend a day decorating the tree and our home.
- We listen to Christmas music.
- We take out the Advent Activity Calendar and plan fun events for the month of December.
- We kick off the holiday weekend with some festive treats and drinks.
Here is a drink we plan on serving several times during the holidays. It’s great for parties because you can easily mix it together in a punch bowl and the sherbet keeps it cool. Plus, it is pretty too!
Festive Cranberry Orange Punch:
- 2 liter bottle of Canada Dry TEN®
- Bottle of cranberry juice (64 oz)
- 8 scoops orange sherbet with vanilla swirl or plain orange sherbet (feel free to use more or less to your preference)
- 2-3 oranges for garnish (sliced)
- 1/2 cup of cranberries for garnish
Combine the cranberry juice and Canada Dry TEN® (full flavor, only 10 calories) in a large punch bowl.
Add about 8 scoops of sherbet into the bowl.
Slice oranges to add as a garnish for the punch.
Garnish punch with orange slices and cranberries.
I love how festive it looks! You can also dress up your serving table by adding ribbon, ornaments and pine cones. It’s a super simple and easy way to make your table a little more festive.
Find more ideas from select bloggers sharing their perfect holiday moments.
Want to add some fun and festive drinks to your next get-together? Next time you head to Target pick up your favorite TEN soda and save with the following Cartwheel offers.
- 30% off 12-pack of Canada Dry TEN®, 7UP TEN®, A&W TEN®, Sunkist® TEN™ Soda
- 10% off 8-pack 12oz bottles of Canada Dry®, 7UP®, A&W®, Sunkist® Soda and more
From Nov 16 – Dec 12, (5) $100 Target GiftCards™ will be given away each week to those who upload an Instagram, Facebook or Twitter photo showing how they #BrighTENtheSeasonSweepstakes. All winners must be at least 18 years old.