Target Toy Catalog 2019
We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Great news! The Target Toy catalog 2019 is here!! I have scanned the entire catalog so you can see all the deals that will be available. The catalog is filled with toys and more that kids will love to receive for Christmas. You can save on the hottest toys, games, books, electronics and more. Save on their favorite brands like LEGO, Barbie, Disney, Little Tikes and so many more. Here are some of the highlights from the Target Toy Catalog 2019:
- 25% off one Toy or Book Coupon ~ October 27 – November 23rd, you can text TOY to 827438 to score a coupon for 25% off one toy or kids’ book. This offer can be redeemed online at Target.com or in-store. I’d recommend waiting if the toy you are wanting isn’t currently on sale, we will have several weeks worth of ads to watch for and new deals will pop up each week.
- Kids Daily Deal ~ November 1-27th, there will be a new Circle offer for 25-40% off a different kids’ item each day.
- $5 gift card with $25 Toy or Kids’ Arts & Crafts purchase – Check your Target toy book for a coupon on the back valid for a $5 gift card when you spend $25 on toys or kids’ arts and crafts. Coupon is valid in-store and online at Target.com through 11/23 (see coupon for exclusions)
- $10 gift card with $50 LEGO purchase – Earn a $10 gift card when you spend $50 on select LEGO toys.
- FREE downloads – Throughout the catalog you will find free downloads for coloring pages, Roblox virtual items and more.
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”138″ gal_title=”2019 Target Toy Catalog”]
Many of the toys in the catalog are on sale, but you can make the deals even better by using the 25% off one toy coupon. I would recommend using this coupon on the highest price item on your shopping list.
It looks like they will once again only be offing 25-40% off a new kids’ deal everyday. I think the good ‘ol days of 50% off daily deals are gone for good. There are still some great deals to be had, let me know your favorite deal you’ve found in the Target Toy Catalog 2019.
Can you pick up the catalog in store?? Otherwise, how do you obtain one?
They are delivered via mail to select addresses. Usually they have copies you can pick up in stores by the start date which is 10/27.
where do you go to sign up for them to mail you one?
Unfortunately, there isn’t a place you can sign up. Target just randomly sends them out. You usually can pick them up in-store once the sale starts.
The coupon for a $5 gift card on $25 is only in the mailed catalog, so if you don’t get one by mail, you’re out of luck.
I tried entering the promo code on the back of my coupon and it doesn´t seem to work – Target.com isn´t giving me an error message or anything, it just does not acknowledge that I have entered the promo code! Anyone else has an issue with this??
Hmm. That’s weird! I would double check to make sure it’s typed correctly (you’ve probably already done this). If it’s correct, I would maybe wait a day or so, sometimes it takes awhile for Target.com to update their sales. There always seems to be a few glitches Sunday mornings.
I WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE A CATALOG, PLEASE
You can pick one up at your local Target store.
Do we know ahead of time what the daily deals are each day of the month? Or do we just have to wait and see each day??
You can see all the deals for the next week in the Target ad found here: https://allthingstarget.com/target-ad-preview/
In the past I have received a toy catalog and this year I did not. My kids cannot wait for it to come. We got Amazon yesterday. Any update as to when more will be shipped out?
I don’t think anymore are being shipped out, but you can pick one up when you head to Target. They have a display as soon as you walk in the door.
My son is set on the little green plush dinosaur on the last page of the catalog. Unfortunately it’s not even available for sale! He is going to be so disappointed. It seems like all of the stocking stuffer items are not even up for purchase yet, so here is hoping that they’ll get them stocked soon!