We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
There is a new option for Target shoppers when it comes to the REDcard. Target just released a new Target Reloadable REDcard which comes with unique benefits. This new Reloadable REDcard has a lot of the same features as the Target REDcard debit card except it isn’t linked to your checking account and there is no credit check required.
The Target Reloadable REDcard is a nice choice as it gives you more control over the cash you have to spend as you are the one that preloads the cash to your card. As an added bonus, you’ll get a coupon for $40 off a purchase of $40 or more when you apply and are approved for the Target Reloadable REDcard. This offer is valid through 12/10 and the $40 off $40+ purchase The coupon is good through 1/9/23.
There are only 3 requirements needed to apply for the Target Reloadable REDcard, you must be 18 years or older, provide your SS number and valid email address. You can download the REDcard reloadable app on your cell phone so you’ll have access to all of your benefits 24/7. Here are some of the perks you’ll get with the Reloadable REDcard:
- 5% off every purchases both at Target or online at Target.com
- Exclusive REDcard offers
- No monthly fees + no annual fee
- Get convenient FREE cash loads at any Target location
- FREE shipping on most items at Target.com
- Extended time on your returns
- Get FREE cash withdraws at any Allpoint ATM inside any Target store
- Sign up for direct deposit & receive your government benefits or your paycheck up to 2 days early