We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
It was a great week for shopping at Target. I actually made 2 trips this week. The first one is pictured above and I spent $14.95 (before tax) for everything, and the retail price was $111.79. I bought the $.94 Kraft mac & cheese deal, some coupon items and the following clearance deals:
- iPad cover $5.98 (85% off) ~ weird markdown level, but I am not complaining
- Goody bobby pins $1.48 (70% off) ~ Stocking stuffer for my daughter
- Boys Shorts $4.48 (70% off)
- (2) Boys Shirts $3.24 (70% off)
- (I used a $3/$10 Shopkick coupon on the boys clothes)
When I stopped in to check out the clearance for the weekly clearance update, I spotted so many amazing clearance deals, here is what I picked up. I was able to use a $10 off home decor coupon, so I got all the frames, clock and artwork you see pictured for only $40.38 (+ tax)!! I also picked up a yogurt maker for $8.98 (reg $29.99).
I had $10 off $50 home coupon that I was able to use on the following items:
- Rise & Shine Canvas $8.98 (reg $29.99)
- Wall Clock $8.98 (reg $29.99)
- Bird Wall Decor $7.48 (reg $24.99)
- (3) Frames $5.08 (reg $16.99)
- Frame $7.48 (reg $24.99)
- Frame $2.38 (reg $7.99)
Along with the clearance items, I also picked up a few items that were cheap or FREE with coupons.
Coupons are not available for the following deals:
- Smuckers Topping (FREE after coupons)
- Lindt chocolate bar (FREE after coupons)
- Market Pantry Fruit snacks ($ .74 after coupon that printed at checkout)
Here is a look at some reader’s shopping trips:
I absolutely love these lamps that Carrie bought at 70% off! They were only $11.98 each (reg $39.99).
Here is what Tara had to say about here trip:
my score last night…almost $100 retail that I got for $25 with sales, rolling gift cards, coupons, cartwheel and red card discount!
That is alot of stuff for $25!!
Danielle sent this picture along with the following:
Lots of Melissa & Doug stuff on clearance…crayons, paint, activity pads, stamp sets. They were down to 50% off at my store.
Let’s hear what great clearance deals you scored at Target this week!