We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Here is my Target shopping trip for the week. I spent $7.85 and saved $38.67. Plus, I also earned a $5 Target gift card to spend later. If you factor in the gift card I got back that I can use like cash later, it’s as if I paid $2.85 for everything. Happiness!
(4) Peanut Butter Toast Crunch Cereal $2.50
(1) Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch $2.50
(1) $1/3 Target printable coupon
$1.25/1 Peantu Butter Toast Crunch Cereal no longer available
(1) $ .75/1 Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch cereal
Pay = $5.75
Get $5 Target gift card
Final Price = $ .15 each after you factor in gift card
Market Pantry Fruit Snacks $1.69
$1.25/1 Target mobile coupon
Final Price = $ .44
Heinz Ketchup (38 oz) $1.99
$2/1 Target printable coupon (no longer available)
Final Price = FREE
**If you printed this coupon earlier, it was valid on (3) Ore-Ida Fries OR Heinz Ketchup, it is my understanding that the coupon now states you need to buy both.
Here are the 90% off Valentine items I bought:
- (2) 12-pack Party Gift Bags $ .40 (reg $4.00)
- (2) Frames $ .59 (reg $5.99)
- (2) Heart gift bags $ .19 (reg $1.99)